- We finally caught up on Game of Thrones. Pretty good show, I guess. Gimme a glass of wine, and it’s the most amazing thing ever put on television.
- Sometimes I let the dog run around like an insane maniac, for the sole purpose that it makes Stevie laugh so hard that he can hardly breathe.
- Before I started eating healthier, cereal and Cheetos Puffs were in daily rotation. I recently had them both for the first time in over a year. Huge mistake.
- I’m starting to feel sorry for Stevie’s therapists. They are strictly there to make intervention plans for Stevie. But it seems that lately I use them as my therapists – whining and crying included. They really don’t get paid enough to deal with me.
- Hot Wheels can slow down on their production schedule anytime now. I hate going to Target and a new batch of cars is there practically every week. Enough, already!
It’s no secret that my Sseko sandals are in heavy rotation this summer. They are sooo comfortable. Not to mention versatile! It’s easy to change up the look with different tying styles and colors of ribbon, and they also dress up very well. They have been on every trip with me this summer because they’re perfect for so many scenarios, day and night. My favorite style is even on sale right now!! All that in a sandal that benefits education for women? Ya can’t go wrong. Hope you’ll check them out! **
tank top: everlane (on sale!) // pants: old from old navy (better option) // sandals: sseko (leather ribbon) // purse: old from urban outfitters (better option) // necklace: old from F21 (better option) // sunglasses: ray-ban
** This is not a sponsored post, as usual! (Not by choice — it’s hard to get sponsored!) Anyway, I just really like these sandals and I think you might too. Have a great weekend!